LocalUp has just launched the newest version of their powerful online restaurant discovery and ordering system that has users excited and is much more efficient at driving more orders to participating restaurants.
Packed with new features and performance enhancements the latest LocalUp platform contains:
- A bold new user experience that strips out all the distractions and focuses on keeping things simple.
- Clean easy to read restaurant information that can be quickly scanned and filtered by location.
- A single easy process that combines restaurant discovery and food ordering.
- A streamlined order and checkout process that makes ordering food even easier.
- Major enhancements to the core architecture that lay the groundwork for upcoming features and much faster iteration
“We upgraded EatBmore.com last week to iron out any final issues and everything went smoothly, at this rate we plan on having all of the LocalUp powered sites upgraded within 8-10 weeks” said CEO Chris Jeffrey, “The new layout looks much more refined and the feedback has been very positive. Our licensees are going to be most concerned about the revenue generating preferred listings and exposure rankings. Early tests have proven that those restaurants who take part in the enhanced listing program are generating up to 10x the number of orders compared to restaurants who do not, which ultimately is the driving factor in generating additional revenue from this feature. Additionally, our online ordering conversion rate and cart abandonment rate have both dramatically changed for the better. Our licensees and local account executives are going to be even more successful with this release as they remain busy selling and marketing. This has been the biggest release in LocalUp history. Many thanks and praise needs to go to our dev team!”
Head over to EatBmore.com to check out all the features of this massive update. Then get in touch and tell us what you think.
Site licensees, we’ll be getting in touch soon to schedule you for an upgrade.
Budding entrepreneurs, we are always looking to expand and now is the perfect time to start your own LocalUp powered site on this new shiny release. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started today.